Busy time here at OTMA with the Bible Study on top of the normal posts, but I am still going to take time and count my blessings. I have a lot of them, and I think it is important to take the time to be thankful. I'm a list maker-- I love lists, so that is why I love to write my 'Thankful Tuesday's like this.
1. I am thankful for all of the people who clicked on the blog yesterday (or today rather) to see what the "What is Love?" Bible Study was all about. If 1/2 or even 1/4 of them decide to come back and participate, it will be a pretty big study.
2. I am thankful for God not caring how popular you are. He made us all and loves us all just the same.
3. I am thankful for the day of rain we had today. It was about 30 degrees cooler and felt so good outside.
4. I am thankful for cook-outs :)
5. I am thankful for babywipes.... at cook-outs.
6. I am thankful that God gave me the time to finish the Old Testament today. It has been a wonderful day off :)
7. I am thankful for Youtube... a most excellent place for people who love to watch the same things over... and over... and over... and over... and over.
8. I am thankful that football is back on my TV.. HUZZAH!
9. I am thankful for hugs.
10. I am thankful for a warm bed to sleep in tonight.